PTE Centers Open – Health and Safety Measures for Covid-19
Before your appointment
- If you are unwell or exhibiting symptoms such as fever and/or respiratory difficulties, it is important that you do not attend your testing appointment and cancel or reschedule it in advance
- Check your Government’s official advice if you think you may be subject to travel restrictions. We recommend you do this before booking or traveling for a test
- If you think your test center location may be closed or at risk of closing please actively monitor your email account as you should automatically be sent a cancellation notice in advance.
Attending your appointment – Health & Safety
- You must wear a face mask at all times during your test appointment
- Wash your hands or utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival at the test center
- Please cover your nose and mouth in case of sneezing or coughing
- You will be asked to acknowledge that you have not been in contact with any affected persons and that you are not exhibiting any symptoms
- Some test centers may require candidates to provide a temperature check upon arrival
- You will be allowed to wear disposable gloves during the test. However, these gloves will be examined both before and after the test.
Cancellation and Rescheduling of Appointments
- Where Pearson suspends a test center, test takers with appointments scheduled during the period of suspension will be sent a cancellation notice by email
- Test takers who paid by credit or debit card will be automatically refunded their test fee
- Test takers who booked using a voucher will be able to book an alternative appointment using the same code when appointments are available.
- Check the update for candidates on rescheduling of appointments here.
COVID 19 information for pte academic test takers and institutions. As PTE Centers Open around the world, candidates need to follow the above-mentioned safety measures to ensure compliance.